1. How I can access the system?
Ans : There are 5 external login nodes to which users can SSH and access the system.
2. What needs to be done if access denied message show up while logging into the system?
Ans : Raise a support ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org for further action.
3. Which nodes I can use for data pre/post processing ?
Ans : The 8 utility nodes are for data pre/post processing for the jobs.
4. PBS commands doesn’t seem to work?
Ans : Please load PBS modules by running the below command.
” module load pbs ”
5. What is the default home area for a user?
Ans : Default user quota limit is 10TB .
6. How I can check my current disk usage?
Ans : ” lfs quota /home/my_name ”
Error 1 :
elogin01:/home/apps/WRF/3.9/intel/17.0.5/library $ qstat
If ‘qstat’ is not a typo you can use command-not-found to lookup the package that contains it, like this:
Check if pbs modules are loaded or not
module list // shows currently loaded modules
module load pbs // load pbs module
elogin01:/home/apps/WRF/3.9/intel/17.0.5/library $ icc
If ‘icc’ is not a typo you can use command-not-found to lookup the package that contains it, like this:
Check if intel programming environment module loaded or not
module list //shows currently loaded modules
module swap PrgEnv-cray PrgEnv-intel //load intel module